HELP SOIL STRUCTURE & IMPROVE LEVELS OF ORGANIC MATTER
- Reduces compaction and increases aeration.
- Improves soil structure and drainage.
- Increases water holding capacity.
- Provides organic nutrients, reducing the need for artificial fertilisers
- Adds organic matter
- Improving site soils in soil amelioration projects
- Land rehabilitation
- Cultivation into existing ground for carbon increase
- Apply at the rate of 50-100mm depth.
- Cultivate into existing soil.
- Water well.
Alternatively, GO Compost can be added to site soil stockpiles at rates up to 20% by volume.