Vegie Mix is a high organic soil blend with compost and manure.
Vegie mix is a high organic soil blend that has been designed specifically for vegetables and gross feeders such as vegetables and citrus. It consists of a balanced ratio of soil, compost and manure to provide plants the necessary moisture and nutrients for strong growth and productive yields.
Vegie Mix benefits include:
- Friable, well structured blend with excellent moisture infiltration and drainage.
- Manufacturing process ensures consistency and evenness in blending.
- Organic matter in compost and manure provides slow releasing organic nutrients & increased water holding capacity.
- Compost increases soil organic carbon – essential for soil fertility and crop productivity.
- Manure provide vegetables with essential nutrients, particularly nitrogen, phosphorus & potassium.
- Reduced reliance on artificial fertilisers and irrigation.
Vegie Mix applications include:
Vegie Mix is suitable for plants with high fertiliser and water requirements. Typically these plants are fast growing and will remove nutrients from soil when cropped:
Annual Flowers And Vegetables.
- Leafy greens – kale, lettuce
- Vegetables – tomatoes, brassicas
- Annual Flowers – petunias, pansies
Productive Fruit Trees
- Citrus – lemons, limes, oranges.
- Stone fruit – nectarines, plums.
- Pomes – Apples
- Nuts – Walnuts, almonds
Perennial Flowering Shrubs