- Medium consistency for easy spreading and accurate levelling
- Superior soil to root contact
- Reduced bulk density gives greater coverage and increased root penetration
- Suitable for all lawn types including soft leaf buffalo, kikuyu, couch and native turfs
- Certified VENM, free from contaminants found in building site excavated soils
- Turf Special has been used on RMS R178 approved projects
Used for passive amenity turfing in all domestic and commercial situations including;
- Home gardens
- Parks and public amenity areas
- Can be used as an economical levelling material for commercial and industrial areas.
The larger particle size makes Turf Special unsuitable for use as a top dress for urban projects.
Recommended depth is 50mm. Can be installed up to 300mm to obtain levels.
For more information you can download the Turf Special technical fact sheet below or contact us using the contact form on the right.
CASE STUDIES – TURF SPECIAL IN ACTION