Structural Support Soil is a load bearing 2-part system which provides pavement support as well as increased root zone for street trees.
THIS SYSTEM INCLUDES:
Aggregate with filler soil – to support pavement and provide area for the rootzone.
Planter Mix – to provide young plants growing media to establish, and to drain excess rainwater quickly.
Vault Soil is a non-load bearing growing media for use under suspended slabs. A feature of this mix is the ability to drain freely in flash flooding situations.
- Maximise root zones for trees to improve health and prolong life in urban situations.
- Direct roots downwards, to minimise damage due to uplifting of surface.
- Designed as fit for purpose products to drain storm water.
- Can be supplied as standard mixes or customised to meet hydraulic conductivity or plant nutrient requirements.
- Contain organic matter to maintain moisture levels.
- Organic nutrients to support plant life.
For use in streetscapes where hard surfaces are installed.
As per engineer’s specifications.
For more information or to obtain a product technical sheet please contact us using the contact form on the right.