GO Mulch is an environmentally friendly product that is safer than raw organic mulches such as leaf mulch. The product consists of screened timber that has been blended with GO CompostTM . It serves the dual purpose of being a mulch and composted soil conditioner in one.
- Blended pasteurised garden organics compost and screened timber.
- Provides a one-step application for soil improvement and mulching.
- Easy to spread and plant.
- Composting process ensures there are no weed seeds, diseases or phytotoxicity problems
- Contains organic matter for increased water absorption and supply of organic nutrients.
- Good water holding capacity and air-filled porosity to enable early establishment.
- Can be customised to meet site specific requirements.
GO Mulch is suitable for a wide variety of uses where mulching and soil improvement is required.
- Urban and mass plantings
- Landcare and land rehabilitation projects.
- Conservation earthworks for erosion mitigation.
- Horticultural uses such as vineyard mulching.
Recommended depth is dependent on application and pot size. In general, can be applied to 100mm.
Create planting holes, ensuring that the bottom section of the plant goes into the natural soil. Water well after application to commence the movement of the fine organic particles into the soil.
For more information you can contact us using the contact form on the right.
CASE STUDIES –
GO MULCH IN ACTION