GO Compost TM is a certified composted blend of garden organics which has been screened to 15mm minus. It can be used in the basic composted form as a soil improver in a variety of different situations including commercial soil renovation.
- GO Compost has been screened to 15mm minus, to create a medium texture
- Easy to spread either manually or with a mechanical spreader
- Composting process ensures there are no weed seeds, diseases or phytotoxicity problems
- Contains organic matter for increased water absorption and supply of organic nutrients
Used for commercial soil improvement projects including;
- Improvement of soil on commercial sites
- Soil screening and amendment
- Rehabilitation of industrial soils
- Blending landscape mixes
- GO CompostTM has been used for soil improvement on RMS approved projects
The large particles in this product makes GO Compost unsuitable to use as a topdressing material.
Recommended depth is dependent on application. Can be applied up to a depth of 100mm and then incorporated to a depth of 200mm. This results in a maximum of 50% by volume being GO Compost.
For soil amendment projects testing is recommended to determine the optimum amount of organic matter to add to soil.
For more information you can download the GO Compost technical fact sheet below or contact us using the contact form on the right.